Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Astroscoop?

Hey readers!

It's been awhile yea? How's everything?

Well, here's my whatsapp status, "Why am I feeling so afraid of losing you when you were never mine to begin with?" It sums up my whole experience after the first date - A date with a new crush, or should I say it should be infatuation? I'm still rather confused with those terms.

Oh well, the feb issue of teenage magazine is just awesome! Although I was kinda disappointed by the gift - which is a pen (useful tho!), but it has got the following:

1. TAYLOR SWIFT COVER STORY - Omgosh! I love taylor to the max. I couldn't agree more when the author describes the 12 things we love about Taylor. The one that has strucked me the most was the one about turning heartbreak into hits.

2. The QUIZ! - a. Are you high-maintenance? And I found out that I'm actually a laid-back chick that attracts people to me. b. Do you change for your crush? The answer is NO! It says that I have just the right amount of personality and adaptability. Knowing exactly when to meet your crush halfway and when not to give in to their requests. Doesn't believe in changing myself blindly for love but take his feedback into consideration, thus transforming myself into a better person. WOOTS! that's me : D. c. Will you keep your crush? Well, this quiz answer disappoints me. It clearly shows that I'm a crush pleaser. I hope that I can be a crush keeper instead.

3. The very accurate "astroscoop". - It's like OMGOSH when I read about my love life from another magazine a few months ago. Saying that there'll someone who's really keen on me that I'm not interested in and advise me to "friendzone" him, which is true! It HAPPENED!

Now this month's predictions about love life is kinda true too. It says that my crush may be different from what I've imagined! IT'S SOOOOO TRUE OMGOSH OMGOSH! But the advice is that liking someone involves accepting their shortcomings cos u don't ditch who you like just because you guys are going through a rough patch. Find ways to work things out.

OK, now what? Find ways to work things out? How? It's been really trying to talk to him a nowadays. I wanna give up on sunday until he came texting and reported that his suckerfish died. HE NEVER INITIATES CONVO. THAT was the first one okay? So what can I do? ASK HIM OUT AGAIN? It says that if your date turns out to be a total bore, I should give him another chance. Ya, mabbe I should start asking him out.

Anw, as for him, the prediction about him is quite true too. It says that he's looking smoking hot these days, having a awesome personality. So whenever he goes, he make quite an impression. Asking him to get out there, meet somebody and let the sparks fly.

So after looking at his love predictions, I'm all set to plan for the next date. We both love chinatown. Chinatown will be it! ASK WHEN HE'LL BE FREE TINGGGGG!

4. This article about annoying couple alert really really cracks me up.
a. For couples who dress alike, we don't need ur outfits to remind us
b. For couples who post lovey-dovey stuffs so often on FB.. PLEASE LAH.. DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE SMS?!? seriously when i fight with my parents, I don't change my status to orphan. So pls lah, don't need to change ur r/s status here and there.
c. DITCH UR FRIENDS? there was a study that said about losing 3 of ur besties when u're dating. I hope that I won't have to lose any. I'll meet my friends as per normal.
d. Losing individuality by associating with ur partner too much e.g. saying WE loved that movie etc.
e. Bringing ur partner to EVERYWHERE YOU GO. I've got friends which are like this. TOTALLY turns me off.
f. Walking slowly in a crowded area. OMGOSH, don't be a roadblock.
g. It's just gross to see couple crawling over each other at non-romantic public areas. SUCH AN EYESORE
h. SILLY NICKY NAMES - Sappy ones? Keep them to themselves pls.

5. THIS MONTH'S ISSUE TALKS A LOT ABOUT FIRST DATES AND CRUSH - simply love it.
I'm so happy that I've only done 1 DON'Ts for my first date - WHICH IS MANNER. I didn't bother to say please or thank you i think. Oh wait, I think I did when he bought the tau huay. So that Don't is scrapped off.

BUT den again, I arrived late. Okay 2 mins late to be exact. But he waited longer den 2 mins cos he arrived earlier dan the time we agreed on. I was kinda surprised to see him knocked out. I prolly killed his mood by arriving late??.

Okay, I'm not too bad for the first date despite not reading up on anything at all. But I'm hoping that there'll be a second date :)

Wish me luck. Trying to give chance to ask. But first, I need to see money in my bank acc first.

LOVEEE
BYE READERS! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment