Sunday, July 17, 2011

I CAN BEAT THAT LONELINESS

hey readers

U see, I can beat that loneliness.
It's so frustrating that I always have this empty feeling around.
Perhaps I'm demanding too much from God.
I don't wanna listen to Him.
I'm so disappointed with myself when I ponder about my weeks.
Where have I placed God in my heart?

Seriously, I don't think I love Him at all.
I don't even think about Him when I'm going through my weeks with problems.
I only had my routine prayers and seek His blessings before starting on my papers.
He seems to be the One that I'm using it as a tool when I'm suppose to be His tool.

After a while, I realised that the word Contentment, comes only with a good solid relationship with God. I seemed to stray often about how I look and my hair and my face and I complained in my heart for the way I look and often hope that I have long skinny legs, smaller butt, fairer skin, sharper nose, and NO PANDA EYES..

But I remembered about those words that Aunty Swee Choo says.
She said that no cosmetic is able to bottle up "Purity". This purity from the heart. Emotional purity. Not emotionally attached. Not pretending away. This purity gives true radiant. It glows out from the heart.

Therefore I seek this purity now. It's a good weapon to battle against loneliness.
I hope I can get away with this.

Seriously, when I speak to my friends about him, a lot of things that they said dissuade me to pursue that one-sided love. :) Like opening up to my heart to other people too instead of limiting to him.

I realised that this dissuation doesn't work at all. But I took this as a sign or answer from God about my current situation.

sighs. It seems so distance these days even those I sacrificed my rest time for the parties. I seriously need to stop going to places with ulterior motives. It's so sickening and irritating by the nagging feelings ....keep telling me that I did this wasn't wrong because he's going off so soon. In fact, it's just 2 days before my birthday. :((((((((((((((( because I felt that I need more interactions with him and see him more often because I know I don't have the chance to do this kinda of thing or attend this kinda of events with him around for the next 3-4 years. It's irresistable. But I regretted almost everytime when I have interactions with him because it's not sastifying at all. It's not wad I wanted. I wanted a closer talk. not some boring talk or just less-den-1-minute talk. :(

And you know what? It seems like he doesn't feel comfortable talking to me. Probably I'm just too tense...my guard's up. :(

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH.

Need to relax uh.

Bye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment