Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let me fly

Let me fly to the skies and pee.

Oh, when I said that, the guys behind me responded immediately, "EEEW!"
Both me and Yin San were just laughing our heads off.

I seemed to be a little strange. But I know what's going on exactly in my head.
People noticed. People asked.
I'm so frustrated with myself. Secret's no longer keeping. It's leaking like a broken cisterns.

Broken hearts, completely lost in thoughts of u.
Well, I admit ur smile does brightens up my day.
It's stucked to my head the whole day and I can't seem to get it off.
It's so hard not to think about it.
Hormones activated. WHOA

The way I hear from others, the more I'm assured of this one thing.
His love for me cannot be recipocrated, and my love for him cannot be recipocrated.
Sounds complicated right? That's just because there're both guys here.

I hope I wrong about this. Really, i'm not stupid. But I'm just not saying and asking to anyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment