Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The life after death

Dear readers..

Have you ever wondered where you'll be going after you die?
Well, the fact that there is only two places that you can go.
1. Heaven
2. Hell
NO OTHER PLACES YOU CAN GO.

I remebered that Ben says if everybody knows that living in hell is like being covered with hot oil, they would want to go heaven straightaway! LOL.

From the experience of someone who has went to hell and came back alive, he said that he thought he would feel dead there. But instead, he felt being much more alive in hell. He saw his friends from the pub there. They keep telling him not to come to hell. The doctors managed to save him while he had stopped breathing. He was so scared and he keep telling the doctor he doesn't want to go back to the place again. And so the doctor asked him to repeat after what he say. The sinner's prayer. I couldn't recall the whole incident. But I remembered he went to heaven and he was in Jesus' hand. He felt so happy there that he doesn't want to go back. But God says his time is not up yet. So he came back to earth, alive and shared this incident. Well, that's what naomi shared when we had our groovies girls outing.

Man is separated from God because of sin.
And because of sin, God sent His only Son to die in my place, that I may not be curse (Curse is the one who hung on the tree).
His Son is called Jesus Christ. He alone is worthy to die in my place and redeem me from all the sins because He did not sin throughout His life. The reason why He was born from a virgin birth is to show that He did not posses the sinful nature. This sinful nature was brought down from Adam and Eve, and that's why we ordinary humans do not need to be taught how to sin, and we know how to sin. But Christ, He knew no sin. And that's why He alone is worthy to die in my place.

He has died. But He has overcome death as He rose again on the third day.
If Christ has not risen from the dead, aren't we all believing in a dead god? And all the saints would not have a hope to look forward to His coming again (His coming to take all His people back with Him. To meet Him in the air. And when He come again into this earth, His people will rule the earth with Him.)
Therefore, He lives, so that we may have a living hope.

But why believe in the Bible which is God's word?
The Bible is God's breathe and He uses man to write. It contains facts about the history and many of the prophecy (things about the future) were fulfilled. Only in the Bible, you'll find that God says that He is the Holy God and that HE IS GOD.

Believe so that you may know,
and not to know so that you may believe.

A prayer that we can pray to God when we realise that we need Him
Dear Lord
I know that I'm a sinner. I know that only through Your Son, Jesus Christ whom is the saviour, I can be saved. I sincerely want to repent and I need You to come into my life to be the miracle of my life.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

Why in Jesus name and not other's people name?
It is because He is the only one worthy to speak on our behalf because He has sacrificed His life to die in my place. So He alone is worth to speak on our behalf and no one else could.

I'm blogging this good news down because I do not want anyone to suffer in hell since Jesus Christ has paid the price by shedding His own blood. If you have believed in all that I've blogged here and prayed that prayer, you're now saved. The next thing that you should do is to get yourself a Bible as it is God's word.

If you are interested in a guy or a girl, you would find ways to get information to know about the person isn't it? Likewise, if you love God or you want to find out more about your Saviour, you should read His word and know Him more. You should also pray often to Him so as to establish a personal relationship with Him.

From my experience, The Lord is like my best friend. The One who is always there to hear all my pain. The One that I can share my joy and laughter. When I feel down, and through His words (in the Bible), I had a new hope a new joy to be happy about. And therefore I'm comforted.

I sincerely hope that you readers would consider this good news and I hope that it would be a miracle in your life.

Bye readers! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment